Comcast’s New Wireless Service Available at Xfinity Stores in Pennsylvania and West Virginia
Comcast announced that Xfinity Mobile, a new wireless service designed for the way people use their phones today, is rolling out in Xfinity Stores across Comcast’s Keystone Region, which includes stores in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Comcast is introducing the service in its retail stores market-by-market and it is now available at five Xfinity Stores in the Greater Pittsburgh area, as well as stores in Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Wyomissing and Morgantown, WV. The service will be available in the Dickson City, PA store Aug. 3.
“Today’s mobile world is all about data, and we’re giving customers a better experience and helping them save money,” said Christine Whitaker, Senior Vice President of Comcast’s Keystone Region. “Xfinity Stores are the ultimate showcase for consumers to experience how Xfinity Mobile integrates with our other Xfinity products including X1, Xfinity Home, and xFi – and our goal is to ensure our customers leave knowing a lot more about our capabilities and the benefits of being a Comcast customer.”
Xfinity Mobile, also available to purchase online at http://xfinitymobile.com, combines the nation’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network with the largest WiFi network of more than 17 million hotspots nationwide to support a seamless internet and entertainment experience inside and out of the home. Available to all Xfinity Internet customers, the service is designed to save customers money with up to five lines included, unlimited nationwide talk and text, and no line access fees.
Each Xfinity Mobile customer receives 100 MB of shared data across all lines on the account to get them started, and the freedom to choose from two straightforward data options:
- Unlimited – $45 per month, per line on up to five lines with no usage limits1.
- By the Gig – $12 per GB of shared cellular data across all lines on an account each month.
Using the Xfinity Mobile app, customers can easily “switch and save” on their data plan – changing from “By the Gig” to “Unlimited” data options at any time during their billing cycle for no additional cost and then switching back to “By the Gig” at the beginning of the next billing cycle. In addition, with Xfinity Mobile, families can mix-and-match on an account so that each individual has the data option that makes sense for them.
Xfinity Mobile offers the most popular devices on the market today. Payment options for devices include monthly installments across a 24-month period, or a one-time, upfront payment of the full retail price of the phone.
Customers will find Xfinity Mobile at the following 11 locations in the Keystone Region:
- 790 Providence Blvd., Pittsburgh (McCandless Crossing)
- 100 Siena Drive, Pittsburgh (Siena at St. Clair)
- 219 Summit Park Drive, Pittsburgh (Point at North Fayette)
- 824 East Pittsburgh Street, Greensburg, PA
- 22 Old Mill Boulevard, Washington, PA (Old Mill)
- 740 Venture Drive, Morgantown, WV (Glenmark Centre)
- 5094 Jonestown Road, Harrisburg (Colonial Commons)
- 2801 E. Market Street, York, PA
- 2405 Covered Bridge Drive, Lancaster, PA
- 2777 Papermill Road, Wyomissing, PA (Broadcasting Square)
- 1128 Commerce Blvd., Dickson City, PA
- Speeds reduced after 20 GBs.