- The X1 Sports App lets viewers switch between games, view in-game stats and in-progress scores of other games and get previews of upcoming matchups … all without taking their eyes off the TV. X1 also can display the full tournament bracket, updating in real-time.
- With games spread across so many networks, the X1 voice remote makes finding everything easy. Just say things like “Sweet Sixteen Bracket,” “When are the Gonzaga Bulldogs playing,” or “Miami vs. Michigan State” to see favorite teams, game summaries, team comparisons, full-screen brackets and more.
- Launch the Xfinity Stream app and web portal in the house to live stream ANY game airing on CBS, TBS, TNT and TruTV on tablets, phones, or laptops – a great option for households with diverse viewing habits.
- Outside the house, open the Xfinity Stream app and web portal to watch all of the games airing on TBS, TNT and truTV from any device.
- Set a DVR recording (with auto-extend) and catch up later … then watch back on the TV or stream or download those recordings on a device with the Xfinity Stream app and portal.
- Xfinity On Demand also offers Game of the Day replays, regional recaps and game highlights for viewers who want to catch up or relive great moments.
- Xfinity customers can also sign in and access NCAA’s March Madness Live app and website for live games, replays and highlights. Customers accessing the app from their home will be signed in automatically so the action will be on their screen even faster.
With all of these options, there is no missing out on that game-changing play, the dunk that everyone’s talking about or the latest buzzer-beater that’s destined to go down in history. Because with Xfinity — like with the Super Bowl, the Olympics and the World Cup just to name a few — our customers are covered.