We’re always looking to add value for our customers and, in 2018, Comcast worked hard to continually innovate on our existing products and services and make the overall experience better and better for our customers in the Keystone Region.
Here are just a few of the things we’ve done this year:
- Our X1 platform delivered plenty of excitement as we expanded our partnership with Netflix, enabling us to include Netflix subscriptions in new and existing Xfinity packages, and are preparing for the addition of Amazon Prime Video to X1. Along with YouTube, Pandora, Sling TV and other apps available on X1, we’re giving our customers the ability to access their award-wining originals right alongside the live TV, DVR content and Video On Demand titles already on the platform.
- It ultra-fast Xfinity Gigabit Internet and Comcast Business Gigabit, now was a year of speed, as we delivered our 17th speed increase in 17 years for Internet customers and became the nation’s largest provider of Gigabit broadband by completing the rollout of our available to 98 percent of customers in our Pittsburgh and Harrisburg markets.
- And having already launched Xfinity xFi, a broadband platform that combines advanced speeds, coverage and control to ensure a great in-home WiFi experience, we introduced xFi Pods this past spring, helping to extend WiFi even for homes with hard-to-reach spaces.
We’ve invested in our network and products to provide the choice, speed and control our customers tell us they want. What else do we have available for you?
- Talk to the X1 Voice Remote to navigate content
- Xfinity Stream App enables viewers to watch live TV using a tablet or smartphone or download DVR recordings to watch anywhere
- We offer the first talking TV guide for those with visual disabilities
- 19 million Xfinity WiFi hotspots available nationwide, including more than 5,800 here in the Keystone Region
- Xfinity Mobile customers can now benefit from Bring Your Own Device
- WiFi calling in areas without cell reception for both Apple and Android devices
- Integrated Xfinity Home with the TV, making it as easy as using voice commands like “Xfinity Home cameras” to see who’s at the front door (and much more) via the X1 Voice Remote
- Xfinity My Account App provides customers an easy, convenient way to manage their account anywhere, anytime—including accessing WiFi name and password, view and pay a bill, find out tech’s arrival time, troubleshoot or refresh equipment and so much more.
We are committed to delivering the entertainment and services our customers rely on today, and to empowering them to enjoy them in the most convenient, rewarding ways.