In celebration of Lunar New Year, Xfinity TV customers can now access thousands of hours of Asian and Asian American entertainment in one curated destination via Xfinity On Demand. Xfinity X1 customers can also browse and navigate the experience with the X1 Voice Remote by saying “Asian American” and for the first time, online content from streaming services KOCOWA, Hi-YAH!, and Amazon Prime Video are also included.
Through February 28, Xfinity TV customers can access the Lunar New Year destination and enjoy music, podcasts, TV series, movies and more, including:
- 40 Korean drama series like “Running Man,” “The King’s Face,” “Rooftop Prince,” “Secret Door” and “The Great Doctor” available over the Internet on X1 through a free seven-day trial of online subscription video on demand service KOCOWA ($6.99/month after trial period)
- 200+ Chinese, Japanese, and Korean action films with English subtitles available over the Internet on X1 through a free seven-day trial of online subscription video on demand service Hi-YAH! ($2.99/month after trial period)
- Popular movies like “The Handmaiden,” as well as “Mr. Six,” “Coin Locker Girl,” and “Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong” available over the Internet on X1 from Amazon Prime Video
- X1 movies on demand like Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Mulan”
- Free on demand preview offerings from leading Asian and Asian American programming including:
- TV JAPAN’s (available January 28 to February 10) free preview of their entire on demand collection
- Filipino On Demand’s popular movies
- GMA Pinoy TV and GMA Life TV’s Lunar New Year-themed specials
- Well Go USA Entertainment movies
- Music and exclusives from top artists such as Kris Wu, Monsta X, Jay Park, BTS, Milck, and Ne-Yo, available through Music Choice, as well as 16 sing-along songs from subscription video on demand service Stingray Karaoke, available on X1; also, free music videos from TVK-Pop
- Podcasts from iHeartRadio including “Project Voice,” and “Not Your Average Fangirls”
- A unique digital wallpaper of koi fish to wish customers a year of prosperity and good fortune
Year round, Xfinity TV customers can visit Xfinity TV’s “Asian American Film & TV” destination on Xfinity On Demand, a first of its kind collection, showcasing hundreds of curated titles, integrating culturally relevant content from partners including Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, and Pandora, and celebrating significant cultural observances. For more information on programming, visit https://comca.st/2sVqBD7.