What goes into the biggest holiday party Pittsburgh sees all year? Comcast Light Up Night is a holiday tradition that brings people together from throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Last year, Comcast was proud to serve as title sponsor for the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership event for the fourth year, making it bigger and better than ever.
- Our Street Team handed out 15,000 Xfinity Thanks You Santa Hats
- Our Hot Cocoa Team dispensed 6,500 cups (or 400 gallons) of hot cocoa
- Our infamous Sleigh Photo team took over 500 photos in our magical sleigh
- Used 17 gallons of snow mixture to make the bridge a winter wonderland
- Projected over 200 #LUN2019 photos on the 3 jumbotrons
- Hosted more than 300 people at the VIP Blast! Party
Whether you came for the food, the fun or Adam Lambert and Joe Grusheky, Xfinity thanks YOU for being a part of Comcast’s favorite part of the holiday season.